NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES THROUGH THE ONLINE METHOD OF ENTRY, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FROM FLYWHEEL.
1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) states in the United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least the age of majority (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Flywheel/Fancy Chap, Inc. (“Sponsor”), their parent companies, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. Each minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these Official Rules both individually and on behalf of the entrant.
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“PT”) on Monday, February 1, 2016, and all entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before 11:59 p.m. CT on Monday, February 29, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, you may visit the Sweepstakes website at www.29daysofdesign.com (the “Website”). The Website will contain a description of the Sweepstakes and the official entry form. Each entrant will be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her full name, email address, and related registration information as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible.
Limit of one entry per person (regardless of method) during the Entry Period will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may result in the entrant being disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Winner Selection and Prize Claiming. There will be multiple daily prize winners and one (1) grand prize winner selected in this Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be selected through a random drawing on or about Tuesday, March 1, 2016, from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Sweepstakes, and of selection of the winner. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner will be final. The potential winner will be notified using the information provided during entry by email in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete, or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email. A potential prize winner who provides a P.O. Box may be required to provide an alternative address. This may cause a delay in notification and acceptance so use of a P.O. Box is discouraged. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages.
If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
5. Odds. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize(s) and Values. Prize(s) are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents, or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change as well as the prize provider’s rules and restrictions. In the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with his or her prize(s), the Sponsor may elect to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. In the event a prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider at its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early. All prize(s) are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring any part of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, in any, between the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or material. Prize(s) will only be mailed to each verified winner’s physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
March 1, 2016: One (1) winner will receive the grand prize (ARV: $3,000).
7. Publicity Release. Subject to applicable law, winner irrevocably grants the Sweepstakes winners permission to use his/her name, likeness, and/or social media handles for advertising, promotional, and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising, and promotional materials without any obligation, notice, or consideration, except for the awarding of the prize(s) to the winner.
8. Tampering with Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage may be disqualified.
9. Suspension/Modification/Termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes; or (b) to make changes to the sweepstakes as deemed necessary.
10. Waivers, Disclaimers, and Releases. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes and/or related to any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages, or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, related to participation in the Sweepstakes; or arising out of any violation of rights of publicity or privacy, or claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; or from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation, or announcement of any Sweepstakes activity and/or prize). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that the Released Parties have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By acceptance of a prize, the Prize Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others, from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander, false advertising, and intellectual property right infringement), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Giveaway including attachment of any photograph, or arising out of participation in any Giveaway or prize related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for products shipped from outside vendors or sponsors. Giveaway winners may be responsible for additional taxes as well as a shipping charges taxes, duties, customs charges, or any other fees levied on it as a result of special delivery charges or shipping issues.
11. Entry Information and Sweepstakes Communications. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his/her name, address, and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. Any information entrant provides to Sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Sweepstakes or on a Sweepstakes winner’s list.
12. Dispute Resolution. The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Douglas County, Nebraska, and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties.
13. List of Sweepstakes Winner(s)/Official Rules Requests. To receive a list of winner(s), send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: “29 Days of Design Sweepstakes Winners List”, Flywheel/Fancy Chap, Inc., 1405 Harney St, Suite 201, Omaha, NE 68102 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Entry Period.
16. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Flywheel/Fancy Chap Inc., 1405 Harney St., Suite 201, Omaha, NE 68102. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes.