We’ve wrapped up the second week of our 28 Days of Design, giving away such awesome products as:
- Crusher headphones by Skullcandy
- carry-on cocktail kits by W&P Design
- a subscription to Balsamiq
- day planners by Day Designer
- an overnight bag by Bros. Leather
- a tanker clock by Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
- Kern and Burn: Conversations with Design Entrepreneurs by Jessica Karle Heltzel and Tim Hoover
Drinking, organizing, and broadening the mind. What more could you want?
Possibly more? Oh fine. We’re going to keep giving a prize away a day until February 9, and you can see all of the things we’ve found homes for so far on our website. Psst, don’t forget about our grand prize. It’s worth more than $2,500, and it’ll include products from all 28 brands featured in the entire giveaway! The lucky winner gets announced on February 10.
Want a head start on today’s prize?
Instructions for winning are on our website! Sign up with an email address and send out a Tweet or a Facebook message about how you can’t wait to win these.
Let’s have a hurrah for our lengthy list of Week Two winners:
Michael P. Hill
Want to know what’s in store for the rest of the week? Every day at 10 a.m. CST, we’ll announce a new prize, so check our Twitter and our website. Questions about how this all works? Take a peek at our frequently asked questions or shoot us an email at [email protected].