28 Days of Design – Announcing the grand prize!
If you’ve been holding your breath for the 28 Days of Design grand prize announcement, today’s the big day! Worth a whopping total of $4,602, the grand prize includes products from ALL 27 brands that participated during our 28 Days of Design giveaway.
Feast your eyes on the full list:
- Flywheel hosting for a full year (on the Personal plan!)
- Viesso Switch Table Stool in copper
- Adam J. Kurtz “Pick Me Up” book
- Huckberry Aer Duffel Pack
- Eastern Collective Lightning Cable
- $100 gift card to Rye 51
- Satchel & Page Expat Wallet and Valet
- Nipomo Tierra blanket
- Braven 805 Speaker in black
- The Mod Office Sit-Stand desk
- Neighborly Ork Posters framed city print
- Away Bigger Carry-On luggage
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone and iPad
- This is Ground Leatherback Writer
- UXKits digital bundle
- Two tickets to Circles Conference (+ $200 to use towards the cost of airfare!)
- Out of Print “Poe-Ka” Dot tote
- Explorer’s Press “Not Today” pennant
- Wildsam City Guide box set
- Heartwork Perforated No. 1 Monitor Stand
- LSTN Cherry Wood Troubadour headphones
- One Forty-Three swing lamp in flamingo
- Coco Lapine 50cm x 70cm poster print
- Topo Designs Commuter briefcase in olive
- Worthwhile Paper Energy Pattern sketchbook
- MINNA Goods pillow and blanket set
- Shwood Canby sunglasses
For every day you entered the giveaway, you’ll have an extra entry into the grand prize (so you could have a total of 28 entries).
The lucky winner of all of these well-designed items will be announced tomorrow, March 1! Good luck!