We’ve wrapped up all four weeks of our 28 Days of Design, finishing up last week by giving away perfect products like:
- a Muuto Unfold Pendant Lamp from Viesso
- Where the Wild Things Are tote bags from Out of Print
- tuition to Paul Jarvis’ Creative Class
- a red three-piece desk set from Heckler Design
- the most beautiful Bruce Chair via The Mod Office
- Free hosting on Flywheel for a year
- …and, of course, the most well-designed grand prize of all time
Of course, all of this leads up to the big announcement: our grand prize winner! Fill up the comment section with notes of congratulations for Anna Moore from Memphis — she’s taking home over $3,000 of products from all 28 brands that participated in the 28 Days of Design.
We’d like to send out a huge shoutout to the vendors and brands that provided such beautiful items, from beer prints and cocktail kits to day planners and office chairs. The kindness and support they’ve shown throughout this process has been such a wonderful example of the tight-knit design community we love so much!
Week Four winners
Let’s also have a round of applause for all of the wonderful winners from our final week of our giveaway:
Julia Marie Guli
Patrick C. Keaveny
Jen @ Ghost Pepper
Thank you so much to everyone who participated and made 28 Days of Design such a blast to host. Stay tuned for our next big announcement!
Didn’t snag any swag during the giveaway? We’re giving one of these limited edition t-shirts away every day!