If you’ve been holding your breath for the 29 Days of Design grand prize announcement, today’s the big day!
Worth a total of over $4,000, the grand prize includes products from ALL 29 brands that participated during 29 Days of Design. Feast your eyes on the full list:
- “No Time for Anything” pin from Explorer’s Press
- Whiskey glasses from Pop Chart Lab
- Two tickets to the Squares conference
- Set of three Scout Books
- Standard Issue Instruments Pilot Mission Timer Watch from Huckberry
- Cordito from This is Ground
- Leff Felt Wall Clock from Viesso
- Remix One Set from Tattly
- Zua Lamp and Diamante Throw from The Citizenry
- Carry Kit from UI Stencils
- One year of managed WordPress hosting from Flywheel
- Greeting card set from Idlewild
- Bracelet from Matters of Delight
- Brass Hexagon Pot from Clever Spaces
- Swing Lamp from OneFortyThree
- Port Product Set from The Motley
- Neo Smartpen and a professional notebook from Neo Smartpen
- Free Forever Plan from Graph Paper Press
- British Millerain Lickwax Twill and Leather Brief in Black from Frank & Oak
- White Gustave side chairs from The Mod Office
- Six pack set of Micron® 01 in assorted colors plus three additional pens (Gelly Roll, Pentouch opaque paint marker, and the new Pigma Professional Brush), and a pen case from Sakura.
- Journal and Leather Salve from Satchel & Page
- Workshop membership from Be Free, Lance
- Francis sunglasses in espresso acetat from Shwood
- A thingCHARGER
- “Yes Yes Y’all” Print from Paper Jam Press
- Blue Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera
For every day you entered the giveaway, you’ll have an extra entry into the grand prize (so you could have a total of 29 entries). Late to the party? You have one last chance to enter to win it here.
The lucky winner of all of these well-designed items will be announced tomorrow, March 1st! Good luck!