We kicked off our 29 Days of Design giveaway last Monday with two Gustave Side Chairs from The Mod Office. Since then, we’ve also found new homes for:
- three Neo Smartpen N2s and Professional Notebooks from Neo smartpen
- ten “Many Varieties of Whiskey” prints from Pop Chart Lab
- two tickets to the Circles conference
- one Standard Issue Instruments Field Navigator Watch from Huckberry
- seven Google Chrome Stencil Kits and Responsive Sketch Pads from UI Stencils
- fifteen Gem and Mineral 2016 Calendars from Idlewild Co.
Pretty awesome stuff, right? We sure think so!
You can see all of the awesome things we’ve given away on the 29 Days of Design site. And if you haven’t won yet, you’ve still got plenty of time to get in on the action (22 days, to be exact). And you really don’t want to forget about the grand prize – it’s worth more than $3,000 and will include products from all 29 brands featured in the giveaway! Remember: every time you enter a daily prize, you get an EXTRA entry into the grand prize. The lucky winner of that will be announced on March 1!
Now, let’s have a huge round of applause for our lengthy list of week one winners!
Cole Marie McKinn
Want to know what’s in store for the rest of the week? Every day at 9 a.m. CST, we’ll announce a new prize, so check out our Twitter, Facebook, or 29 Days of Design site. Questions about how this all works? Take a peek at our frequently asked questions or shoot us an email at [email protected].