We’ve wrapped up the third week of our 29 Days of Design giveaway, giving away super fly products like:
- Air Raid wireless speaker from Skullcandy
- two Muuto Studio Pendant Lamps from Viesso
- one Free Forever Plan on WordPress themes from Graph Paper Press
- one Venture Backpack from This Is Ground
- twenty “No Time for Anything” enamel pins from Explorer’s Press
- one Global Desk Set from The Citizenry
- twenty packs of three Scout Books
If you haven’t won yet, don’t worry, you’re not out of luck! We’re going to keep giving away a prize a day until February 29, plus there’s still the grand prize! It’s worth more than $3,000 and will include products from all 29 brands featured in the giveaway (check ’em all out on the 29 Days of Design site). Remember: every time you enter a daily prize, you get an EXTRA entry into the grand prize. The lucky winner of that will be announced on March 1!
Now, let’s have a loud round of applause for our lengthy list of Week Three winners:
A. S. Arch
Blaze Ben Brooks
Shari K. Lyn
Want to know what’s in store for the rest of the week? Every day at 9 a.m. CST, we’ll announce a new prize, so check out our Twitter, Facebook, or 29 Days of Design site. Questions about how this all works? Take a peek at our frequently asked questions or shoot us an email at [email protected].