We’ve wrapped up all four weeks of 29 Days of Design , finishing up last week by giving away the most perfect products such as:
- five Port Products Packs from The Motley
- three Ferm Living Brass Hexagon Pots from Clever Spaces
- twenty Micron Pen Packs from Sakura
- Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera from Fujifilm
- three spots in the next Be Free, Lance workshop
- Travel Kit, Flask, and Expat Wallet from Satchel & Page
- One year of WordPress hosting and management from Flywheel
- The greatest grand prize ever, featuring products from all 29 brands!
Of course, all of this leads up to the big announcement: our grand prize winner! Let’s have a super big round of applause for Tyler Dow — he’s taking home over $4,000 of products from all 29 brands that participated in 29 Days of Design. Congrats!
We’d like to send out a huge shout out to the vendors and brands that provided such beautiful items, from whiskey prints and travel kits to pendant lamps and leather backpacks. The kindness and support they’ve shown throughout this process has been such a wonderful example of the tight-knit design community we love so much!
Now, let’s have another round of applause for all of the wonderful winners from the final week of our giveaway:
Chelsea Du Bois
A. S. Arch
Ryan M. Hemphill
Thank you so much to everyone who participated and made 29 Days of Design such a blast to host. Stay tuned for our next big announcement!