By the rocket’s red glare, we have a shining new update for you to take a look at: our completely rebuilt and redesigned Database Manager! We built this new and improved version from the ground up to make it way easier to use and faster than a firework. That’s right – this version is over twice as fast, so you can sit back, relax, and watch your database updates flyyyy!
And that’s just the start of our sparkly new updates. The new Database Manager also supports all kinds of modern web technologies and has a great new look to top it off. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Page loads are twice as fast as they were before. (Yea, we know we already mentioned the fast speeds, but we just love to celebrate it!)
- Don’t worry about it being a dud – with support for HTTP/2, you’ll see even better performance than before.
- The Export tab has been redesigned with smarter default options, making it much easier and faster to use.
- We increased the maximum database upload size to 2GB, so you can upload even the largest of files without setting off an explosion.
- The gleaming new design not only ties all of these fabulous features together in a seamless UI, but it also matches the Flywheel experience you’ve come to know and love.
To gaze your eyes at our shimmering new Database Manager, simply head over to the Advanced tab in your Flywheel dashboard and click “Manage Database.”