Nothing’s worse than finding out a team member pushed changes to production too early or that your site’s not caching because Development Mode has been left on for too long. So we’re making it easier than ever to keep track of key site changes and to help your team stay in the know with our new and improved Slack Add-on!
Our Slack Add-on meets you where you work and provides real-time updates about your sites on Flywheel. From site-specific warnings to alerts about new features, you’ll get Slack notifications on the activity of your site so you’re always up-to-date.
We know that some sites require a little more attention than others, so we’re giving you the power to pick and choose which sites and what types of notifications you want to hear about.
Choose from our list of notifications:
- When a staging site is pushed to production
- When Development Mode has been left on
- When a staging environment is reset
- When a backup is restored
- And more!
Setting it up is fast and easy
- Navigate to our Add-ons page and select enable on the Slack Add-on.
- Connect to your Slack workspace and choose the channel you want to send notifications to.
- Choose which sites you want to receive notifications for as well as what notification you want to receive.
And that’s it! You’ll start receiving Slack notifications in the channel you selected.
We’re so excited to continue optimizing the Slack Add-on so you can have peace of mind and quickly get key information about your sites! If you have any questions along the way, feel free to reach out to our support team.
To get started with our Slack Add-on, click here or simply log in and click on the “Add-ons” tab at the top of the dashboard.