- Our migration email included the phrase “if needed!” twice, so we deleted one of them.
- On the stats page of a site, there was no warning banner or bright red indicator that told you the site was over its plan limits for visits, storage or CDN. Now we give you a heads up with some gentle yet firm red text.
- When you enabled staging on a site, there was a help doc link that threw a 404 error. That’s not incredibly helpful, so that’s all patched up and directing to the right page.
- Our own Facebook link in the footer of our own site went to a Facebook page that didn’t exist. Whoops! That’s all better.
- Our fancy new feature, Blueprints, did this funny thing where it would use the original Blueprint’s WordPress login credentials instead of the credentials of the site itself. We’ve fixed up that workflow and it’s working as it should now!